Graphic T shirt inspired by Mikhail Bulgakov’s
The Master and Margarita printed on grey cotton.
Bulgakov’s masterpiece The Master and Margarita can be enjoyed on many different levels; as a sociopolitical critique of Soviet Russia, a fantasy tale, a philosophical metaphor, or simply for the entourage of bizarre characters.
Perhaps the one who best personifies the surreal absurdity of the novel is Behemoth the cat. Now you can hang that gun-toting, chess-playing, vodka-sipping fire-starter wherever you feel like kicking off a bit of mischief.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Grey colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover