Graphic T shirt inspired by Albert Camus’
The Stranger printed on light grey cotton.
L’Étranger (The Stranger or The Outsider as it is sometimes referred) details the final days of a likeable anti hero. But it’s had intelligent philosophical types arguing over the true meaning since publication.
Brimming with existentialist angst, it questions the absurdity of man’s existence in the universe. But it’s still possible to enjoy L’Entranger on a simpler level, as a tale about a rude young man who simply couldn’t give a damn.
So whenever emotions or uptight social conventions seem like a hassle, just remember that the world really doesn’t care either.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Light Grey colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover