Graphic T shirt inspired by Aleister Crowley’s
Absinthe: The Green Goddess.
One afternoon the wicked Mr. Crowley took a short break from his usual mystical ramblings to pen an obscure essay extolling the virtues of absinthe.
A strange combination of influences was at work that day in The Old Absinthe House, mainly dodgy black magic and mysteriously intoxicating spirits.
While some may think it a bad idea to mix the two, it worked for us and inspired the fine mash up of lusty art nouveau and occult symbology.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Ice White colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover