Graphic T shirt inspired by Dante Alighieri’s Inferno.
Packed with sinners and suffering, Dante’s elaborate vision of hell is far more entertaining than your average fiery fare.
It’s a great story, but only an academic scholar would actually memorise the whole thing. Which is a shame, as perhaps Dante really did visit the underworld, and it would pay to be familiar with the layout.
So instead, for those of us living less than saintly lives, this T shirt may one day be needed as a travel guide.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover