Graphic T shirt inspired by Fyodor Dostoyevsky’s
Crime and Punishment.
Driven by guilt and paranoia to confess to his murderous crimes, Raskolnikov learns to accept his punishment and renewal with a little love in Dostoyevsky’s classic Crime and Punishment.
Perhaps this may also have stirred him to seek redemption with a really hard Russian criminal style tattoo. We can only hope that the means for such artistic atonement were available in a 19th century Siberian work camp.
Let this ‘Crime and Punishment’ Tshirt work now as a reference point for your moral compass, to get though times of moral anguish.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Grey marl (heather)
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover