Graphic T shirt inspired by H.P. Lovecraft’s
Supernatural Horror in Literature.
Though rarely taken seriously by literary critics, horror has never been short of mass appeal. From the deftly disturbing to mindless gore flicks, we just can’t get enough.
Unfortunately most of the current output is leagues away from the finesse of the early masters. Edgar Allan Poe, HP Lovecraft, M.R. James and Algernon Blackwood are four luminaries who honed the art and forced us into the healthy habit of confronting our fears.
Join us in celebrating those who influenced countless generations of writers. The true visionaries of the genre - the Masters of Horror.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Smoke colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover