Graphic T shirt inspired by Aldous Huxley’s
Brave New World printed on grey cotton.
When Aldous Huxley created Soma, he probably didn’t realise his contribution to making drugs such a ubiquitous part of science fiction.
Mind altering substances have always been a part of human culture, and their inevitable existence in dystopian societies will doubtless influence man’s ability to coexist and meet the challenges of a hostile future.
What Brave New World is really telling us is that civilisation will only run smoothly if everyone is cheerfully wasted.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Grey colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover