Graphic T shirt inspired by George Orwell’s
Animal Farm printed on white cotton.
It was Old Major who incited the animals to rebellion, and whose skull was later exhumed and put on display on Animal Farm to commemorate the revolution.
Like everything else in Orwell’s classic, this tangled metaphor reflects something far more sinister, in this case, the public display of Lenin’s embalmed corpse by the Soviets.
Sure to inspire solidarity amongst fellow beasts, we also recommend this as funeral attire for those with a penchant for legacy.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• White colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover