Graphic T shirt inspired by Mary Shelley’s
Inspired by romanticism and scientific advancement of the industrial revolution, Shelley created her story of the modern day Prometheus and gave birth to the monster Frankenstein.
The most enduring and relevant theme is a warning of the abuse of scientific technology in conquering nature. Everyone loses, not least our big ugly protagonist, who only ever wanted to chill and live peacefully.
Show your solidarity with one of literature’s most tragic figures by wearing this ‘Frankenstein’ Tshirt.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• White colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover