Graphic T shirt inspired by Kurt Vonnegut’s
In amongst all the time-travel, voyeuristic aliens, and the cracking good war story, Vonnegut also manages to comment on fatalism and the inevitability of the end. The ever-popular ‘So It Goes’ can be used to express a stoic indifference to death, a spiritual mantra, or as a vacantly philosophical remark.
But we’d like to think of it as a wearable Memento Mori for our times.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Black colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover