Graphic T shirt inspired by Oscar Wilde’s
The Picture of Dorian Gray.
Before online profiles and avatars, people like Dorian Gray who wished to create a facade of respectability posed for daguerreotypes and oil paintings.
Between the witticisms, there’s a serious critique of a superficial society in Oscar Wilde’s classic, but somehow it only enhances the ultimate appeal of living a lifetime of sin with the face of an angel.
Our homage to Dorian Gray is a skin deep celebration of a debauched and immoral lifestyle.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Smoke colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover