Graphic T shirt inspired by Yevgeny Zamyatin’s We.
Yevgeny Zamyatin’s ‘We’ imagines a dystopian future of absolute control, numerical identity and the subjugation of free-will.
In the good old free-market-capitalist crazy days, this concept seemed laughable. Now, with banks and auto-industries nationalised, the idea of living in One-State is a future we can all suddenly imagine.
• Screenprinted graphic T shirt
• Fashionable lightweight 140 gsm jersey
• Prewashed for a vintage feel
• 100% premium cotton
• Eggplant colour
• Slim fit
• Crew neck
• Inside neck patch
• Contrast shoulder stitch
• Designed in East London UK
• Ethically made in Portugal
• T shirts inspired by your favourite books
• Perfect gift for the book lover